John Loveless Broker®
Hello my name is John Loveless and my passion besides backpacking and hiking is real estate in Northern California. I've been a resident of Shasta County for 36 years. This credits my knowledge and understanding of the local schools, work force, recreation and natural features of the region. I take full advantage of the refreshing lakes, majestic mountains, hiking trails and other scenic features in the area.
Aside from recreation, owning my own investment properties has given me priceless insider knowledge in the value of an investment. In concurrence, the precise training of Premier Services allows me to adapt to the needs of each client while staying current with the real estate market.
My Business Mission Statement
It is my mission to provide "Positively Outrageous Service" that reflects my character, values and heart to all of my clients. My desire is to have my clients completely satisfied with the services I have provided them. Communication being essential to the success of personal and business relationships, I vow always to keep viable and promote the lines of communication between my clients and myself. It is my heartfelt desire to help people see their real estate dreams come to fruition.
- Premier Service Certified
- E-Pro Certified
- Real Estate Professionals GMAC Top Producer 2007 & 2009
- Results Real Estate Top Producer 2010-2015
- Multi-million Dollar Producer 2005-2015
- Corporate Mobility Specialist
- Premier Service Diamond Winner 2007-2009
- Platinum Quality Service Award 2010, 2011, 2012
- Shasta County Top 1% in Sales Volume
- Professional Standards and Grievance Committee 2013, 2014
Professional & Personal Affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors Member
- California Association of Realtors Member
- Shasta Association of Realtors Member
- Shasta, Tehama & Butte County Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
- San Francisco MLS, which includes 12 Bay Area Counties
- Discover MLS (California MLS Services)
- Northern California Outdoor Adventurists
- Neighborhood Church of Redding
- Toastmaster International
- Visit my website@ www.Homesinredding.com
Redding City Lot!4.94 ACRES!Zoned single family. Two units per acre. Water and power at the lot line
Updated 3/2 1350sf Home with 450ft In-Law Set-up w/Full Bath, top of hill home. Minutes to Palo Cedro Golf Course. Views of Mt Shasta but Also plenty Flat Useable Acreag...
Want a Home with a guest unit? Check out this Move in ready 1608 SF 3 bed 2 bath home with a bonus about 450 SF 1 bed 1 bath in law unit which is not included in squar...
Whiskeytown Lake is 5 minutes away. Come build your home on the original site or up above on the top of the hill! This is one of the oldest lots in Old Shasta and as the ...
Want to build your dream home ? Don't miss this 4 Acres Level to rolling with gently upslope lot. Close to Shasta College and church . Easy access to downtown and shopp...