Rod Pierson REALTOR®
My passion for architecture and design led me to pursue my career in real estate. I learned the values of honesty and integrity early in life. Using these values I founded several service/customer based businesses. One of the businesses was an electrical contracting company specializing in residential and commercial projects, developing loyalty with contractors, building and home owners.
Previous Life Experience I enjoy working with and getting to know people. My previous experience in the construction industry, paying close attention to detail, joined with today's advanced computer technology contribute to the process of counseling clients on how to purchase and sell real estate with a vision in mind. Together with Results Real Estate, and over 15 years experience in the real estate industry, I offer clients the quality of both worlds - the best internet online marketing available and outstanding traditional personal service.
Family and Past Time Interests I have been married to a very supportive and loving wife for 45 years. I enjoy snow and water skiing when time permits, and flying for those in need of medical air transportation. When not working or playing I enjoy reading history books, helping friends with aviation projects and electrical projects.
Why Work With Me? My personal real estate experience includes the purchase of vacant lots, 1031 exchanges, commercial income property, building and selling several large custom homes have helped paved the way for me to understand today's clients needs in the real estate world. For buyers, my objective is to provide my customers with friendly, open communication and the perfect match for their property needs, from virtual tours to the final walk through.
For sellers, my philosophy is to professionally market and promote your properties in the most productive and efficient manner. Whether purchasing or selling real estate I want my customers to have a positive experience. My Beliefs in What I Do As an agent with Results Real Estate Inc. I am proud to be part of an excellent relocation network and expert local team. It is a pleasure to work for a company that believes in giving back to the community in which we serve. I work hard to expeditiously resolve any problems or complications that might interfere with a successful closing. I believe the key to the success of all real estate transactions is honesty, integrity and hard work. Please give me a call, to discuss your real estate needs.
Visit my website @ www.ReddingAreaRealEstate.com
My Expertise Specialties:
- New Construction
- Luxury Homes
- Investment Properties
- Residential Vacation/Resort Properties
- Short Sales
- Probate Buyers
- REO/Bank Owned
- Condos/Town Homes
- ABR: (accredited Buyer Representation) designation, which is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation, and sets me apart from 90% of all other agents. My goal is to help you find and negotiate for your perfect home.
- Certified New Home Specialist: CNHS is recognized as Real Estate's #1 certification representing professionalism in working with Builders and New Home Buyers.
- e-PRO: Is recognized national wide as an online standard of real estate professionalism and knowledge. ePRO is the only certification program of its kind recognized nationwide and endorsed by the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- SFR: REALTORS with the Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification are a trusted resource for short sales and foreclosure transactions.
- SFRES: By earning the SRES designation, I have demonstrated the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50 plus through major financial and lifestyle transitions involving in relocation, refinancing and selling.
- Premiere Service Diamond Award Quality Service Certified Platinum In recognition of the extraordinary achievement of 100% client satisfaction as measured by Leading Research Corporation and the Quality Service Assurance Survey. No professional achievement is as important as the delivery of exceptional satisfying service.
- The Quality Certified Platinum status is the highest level of service achievement in the real estate industry. Presented February 2007. Received while working with GMAC in Redding, CA an award for the highest level of service achievement in the real estate industry, Quality Service Certified Platinum. The award is in recognition of earning 100% client satisfaction in 2006, as measured by Leading Research Corporation (LRC) Quality Service Certified (QSC) Status is the only award in the real estate industry based on independently validated, measurable service results. Clients of QSC agents receive a customer satisfaction survey at the end of each transaction. The surveys are administered and the results are compiled by LRC.
- Many years in construction and real estate have sharpened my skills to offer the best of both worlds when working with a home seller or a home buyer, my expertise goes in further experience working with commercial and income rental property. My marketing skills were developed in many years of starting up and running several service oriented business that required not only knowledge to work with the clients but also to negotiate with vendors and market with the internet.
Redding City Lot!4.94 ACRES!Zoned single family. Two units per acre. Water and power at the lot line
Updated 3/2 1350sf Home with 450ft In-Law Set-up w/Full Bath, top of hill home. Minutes to Palo Cedro Golf Course. Views of Mt Shasta but Also plenty Flat Useable Acreag...
Want a Home with a guest unit? Check out this Move in ready 1608 SF 3 bed 2 bath home with a bonus about 450 SF 1 bed 1 bath in law unit which is not included in squar...
Whiskeytown Lake is 5 minutes away. Come build your home on the original site or up above on the top of the hill! This is one of the oldest lots in Old Shasta and as the ...
Want to build your dream home ? Don't miss this 4 Acres Level to rolling with gently upslope lot. Close to Shasta College and church . Easy access to downtown and shopp...