Your browser does not support iframes.
Well maintained Condo. Located on a quiet cul de sac. Close to the Mt. Shasta Mall,Trader Joes, and restaurants.Master bedroom upstairs with Jack n Jill bathroom. Beautif...
New Construction! Meets all new energy efficient codes. This beautiful home is very will appointed with vaulted ceiling, open living space, crown molding, granite kitchen...
Amazing custom home on over 5 acres with bonus room! Bright & open floor plan featuring eye catching flooring & fixtures throughout. Stunning kitchen complete with qualit...
Own a high quality, renovated, Garden Tract working AIRbnb that pays for your home. I ton of pride of ownership went into this home. The pictures are great, but seeing ...
Sitting on a large corner lot this beautiful home offers a large kitchen, spacious bedrooms and great living room area. Move in ready with newer HVAC ( 2016), gated conc...
12 Questions To Ask Your
Real Estate Professional
1. Are you a full-time professional?
2. Do you provide a guarantee of services?
3. What is your average DOM (days on the market) per listing sold?
4. May I have a copy of your marketing plan?
5. May I see your resume?
6. How many homes have you sold?
7. How do you communicate with sellers and how often?
8. What is your working relationship with other professionals in your field: Realtors, appraisers, escrow officers, inspectors, lenders, others?
9. Do you have assistants that work for you?
10. Where do you advertise and how often?
11. Will you hold an open house?
12. Why should I hire you?