Your browser does not support iframes.
Spotless Single Level Home in the Desirable Westside Neighborhood. Brand-New Washer, Dryer & Refrigerator. Meticulously Landscaped Front & Back Yards with Bonus of Backin...
Level to sloping oak covered parcel. Bordered by Bowman Rd at the north end and Dry Creek at the south.
Beautiful quality built 2X6 construction 3 bedroom 2 bath home. inside laundry, vaulted living room. Blinds throughout home. Master bath has separate shower and tub. Mast...
Well maintained and updated manufactured home, in a quiet park. 3 Bd. 2 Ba with split floor plan with living and family rooms. Newer roof, updated window's, appliances, a...
Beautiful views of Mt. Shasta & The Eddies surround this charming older country home built on a level 1.15 acre corner lot in a desirable Mt. Shasta area neighborhood! Sp...
12 Questions To Ask Your
Real Estate Professional
1. Are you a full-time professional?
2. Do you provide a guarantee of services?
3. What is your average DOM (days on the market) per listing sold?
4. May I have a copy of your marketing plan?
5. May I see your resume?
6. How many homes have you sold?
7. How do you communicate with sellers and how often?
8. What is your working relationship with other professionals in your field: Realtors, appraisers, escrow officers, inspectors, lenders, others?
9. Do you have assistants that work for you?
10. Where do you advertise and how often?
11. Will you hold an open house?
12. Why should I hire you?